- We believe there is more opportunity in helping our clients avoid the losses in their financial lives than there is in picking the winners.
- We believe everyone we come into contact with should know the answers to the “four toughest financial questions”.
- We believe that everyone we come into contact with should have a copy of the “Personal Economic Model” and understand how it impacts their lives.
- We believe that everyone deserves to be treated as we would want to be treated. We practice the golden rule in all things.
- We believe that we would never recommend something that we would not do ourselves. We lead by example.
- We believe in human achievement, and the fact that what one can do, so can another.
- We believe that family is the most important thing in all our lives. All of our decisions think of family first, self second.
- We believe in giving back to the communities and entities that have given us so much.
- We believe that “To whom much is given, much is required”.
- We believe that in the end, memories are all you will have from the money spent today on current lifestyle.
- We believe that money is simply a means to achieve that which is most important to you.
Business Principles: Landmark Financial Services
The principals and philospophy of our business will drive our decision making and everyday activity. It is why we do what we do.
Outstanding Client Service
Each client deserves to be treated as our number 1 client in all things. Organization, timely response, and management of all requests set the tone for the service provided to our clients. We commit to excellence in service to our clients.
We are committed to ongoing education and commitment to our profession. We understand that in order to provide our clients the best advice and counsel, we ourselves must be the best of the best. We commit substantial time and resources each year to improving ourselves on our client’s behalf.
Tell It Like It Is
All material facts are disclosed up front so the client understands exactly what he/she is doing. The client need not ask these questions, but the answers, even when uncomfortable, are disclosed without prompting. Further, all facts are divulged to clients without “sugar coating” them. In order for our clients to make progress, they must first know where they currently stand, even if that conversation is uncomfortable.
Club vs. Swing
Our business if full of club salesman trying to convince their clients that they are swing coaches. We understand that the club is only part of the equation, and the swing will propel our clients to new heights. We remain ever vigilant in making sure we are focused on our clients’ swing.
Our business is based on friendship. We sincerely believe that our clients are not simply “customers”, but friends. We think as friends first, advisors second.